Monday, January 08, 2007

Chips From The Chocolate Factory

Highlights from yesterday's Chapel Hill News:

- I appreciate the developers map: driving along Homestead yesterday I was wondering what-the-hell was up.

- There are tigers in Chatham county?

- Bobby Schopler: Avoid Owl talons, wear a hat.

- I not sure I quite understand arts brainstorming.

- Who gets the old snowflakes? Can I have them?

- R.I.P. Earth Fare

- LTTE: Kurt Daims calls for 3 - 5% of total budgets to be allocated to staff to pursue an impeachment resolution for George Bush. The funds would come from a reduction in other Town services. Call it $4 million b/w Chapel Hill and Carrboro. Hell, with $4 million why doesn't Daims run for President himself (then explain to local citizens how he just managed to eliminate Carrboro's entire budget for police services).

- Cheddar Broccoli Soup: Buy one get one free at Kroger.

- Chris Richards: Still serving your needs at Edward Jones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home